Rental Criteria & Application Instructions
Thank you for your interest in renting a home that is professionally managed by Advantage Property Management Services. Below you will find the instructions and criteria required when submitting a rental application. It is important that you read the information below prior to submitting an application to understand what is required for renting the property. If you have further questions, please contact one of our leasing agents at x2.
Q: General Application Information
Q: Application Processing and Time Frame
Q: Income Requirements
Q: Basic Criteria
Q: Credit Requirements:
Q: Application Fee
Q: Security Deposits & Risk Mitigation
Q: Rental History or Property Ownership
Q: Criminal Background
Q: Acceptance/Denial of an Application
Q: Multiple Applications
Q: Ideal Applicants & How To Make Your Application More Attractive
WE ARE PLEDGED TO THE LETTER AND SPIRIT OF THE U.S. POLICY FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY THROUGHOUT THE NATION. WE ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT A PROGRAM IN WHICH THERE ARE NO BARRIERS TO OBTAINING HOUSING BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP, FAMILIAL STATUS, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN.
Request A Free eBook!
Oops! We could not locate your form.
At Alliance Property Management, your maintenance request is important to us and we would like to see it taken care of as quickly as possible. We have created this electronic maintenance request to facilitate the reporting of NON-EMERGENCY maintenance to our office, even after-hours.
Please be sure to read all of the information on this page before submitting your request and fill out the form completely. The more information we have about you and your maintenance problem, the more efficiently we will be able to address the issue.
If you have an emergency during regular business hours please contact our office at 707-524-8380. After-hours emergencies may be reported by calling 707-328-6020.
1.) BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST, check to see if there is something that could be causing what APPEARS to be a repair problem. Examples of this specifically are listed on the following page. Be sure to read these examples carefully.
2.) DETERMINE IF IT IS AN EMERGENCY OR A NON-EMERGENCY ITEM.
• Fire, flood and/or uncontrollable water, electrical problem, smell of gas, etc.
• Emergencies causing immediate danger such as fire call 911
• Emergencies involving IMMEDIATE electrical danger, call the utility service.
• Emergencies such as backed up plumbing, flooding, call the Alliance Property Management emergency number (707) 328-6020, and listen for emergency instructions and if necessary, call 911.
• Loss of heat or air conditioning is not an emergency – Alliance Property Management recognizes this is a priority item and will make it a priority with the vendors to have the heat working as soon as is possible.
• An emergency is not air-conditioning, non-working dishwasher, sprinklers, etc.
Please call (707) 524-8380 or submit a maintenance request here. Be sure to leave a complete message with RETURN telephone numbers. Be sure to follow up during daytime hours in the event the voice mail system fails or you fail to record your message. Or Call (707) 524-8380 and inform the party answering the phone maintenance is needed. Do NOT ask for a specific party – this will slow the process of your request.
• Explain your problem clearly and calmly, giving your name, telephone numbers & address. A work order will be immediately written for you.
• Remember, this is a NON-EMERGENCY item and in most cases, the vendor will not be able to make an appointment immediately.
• Failure to show at an appointment will mean a charge to you. Therefore, be sure to call if you are unable to make the appointment.
• If you do not hear from a vendor within 3-5 days, call the Alliance Property Management office and inform them you have not heard from a vendor. An Alliance Property Management staff member will contact the vendor to find out the cause of the delay & inform you as to when service can be expected.
• If after a repair has been implemented & you are still having difficulty, be sure to call and state you had a recent repair and there is still a problem. Recent repair means within the last 60 days and pest control work means within 30 days. If you fail to report this and there is further damage, you may be responsible for the cost of the damage.
1.) The oven does not work. Check the time bake to be sure the settings on the unit are not preventing the oven from turning on. An oven set on time bake WILL NOT HEAT.
2.) Air-conditioner does not work. Check ALL circuit breakers often during hot weather or if a circuit breaker overloads, it will trip off the circuit A/C breaker. Often it is difficult to see that the breaker is tripped and it will look like it is not. Therefore, the breaker must be turned all the way off and then all the way on. The breaker must be turned all the way off because it will not “reset” itself to correct the problem.
3.) Garbage disposal does not work. Check underneath on the disposal unit for the reset button that may need to be reset. If something is stuck & the blades do not turn, try putting a broom handle down the disposal & give it a twist. This will often break the disposal loose & it will work. Be sure garbage disposal is turned OFF while doing this.
4.) Electrical does not work in part of the house. Patio, kitchen or the bathroom. Check reset button on GFCI (Ground fault interrupter).
5.) Circuit breakers keeping going off. Check all appliances to see if the circuits are being overloaded with appliances such as irons, microwave, toaster, curling irons, blow dryers, etc.
6.) Smoke alarm doesn’t work. If new battery does not work, call in a work order. Tenants are responsible for the replacement of batteries. Notify Management if the smoke alarm is not working. Remember a smoke alarm is for safety and it is very important to check it regularly to see if it is working.
• If there is a service call and a breaker is tripped.
• When oven is on time bake and is not defective.
• When sewer stoppage is caused by tenant(s) placement of debris in line such as toys, tools, diapers, rags, sanitary napkins, extensive toilet paper, etc.
• If the Tenant fails to report necessary repairs.
• If the Tenant fails to meet a vendor at an assigned appointment and there is a vendor charge.
• If the Tenant’s pet causes damage to the property.
• If the Tenant reports a repair which does not require service.
• If the Tenant fails to replace battery for smoke detector or battery for remote door opener and causes a service call for only battery replacement.
• For replacing doors, jambs, broken glass and/or windows unless the Tenant provides a Police Report detailing the cause of the problem showing forced entry by others.
• For carpet cleaning while living in and upon vacating the property.
• For damage, which is caused to the walls, carpets, floors, etc. because the Tenant left the windows or doors open during rain or wind.
• Any damage to the property caused by Tenant’s guests or invitees.
• If request involves an appliance, please describe the appliance, including make, model and color. This may help expedite the repair. *Describe problem in detail
Please note: Online maintenance requests are only monitored during regular business hours. Under normal circumstances, you should receive a response from our office or contact from a vendor within 3-5 days. If you are not contacted, please call our office at 707-524-8380. If you have an emergency after hours, please call 707-328-6020 and leave a message.
ACRES Property Management strives to provide unparalleled knowledge and service to our clients. As Seattle’s Premier Full Service Real Estate Brokerage we provide superior service to our clients and have the knowledge and experience necessary to create solutions any real estate transaction not matter how complex.
Whether helping our clients to buy or sell their personal home or assist with maximizing the potential of investment properties. We strictly adhere to the highest level of professional and ethical standards.
Whatever your situation or need our brokers provide a single point of contact throughout your entire transaction. We are advocates for our clients interests; the person to answer questions, give advice, solve problems, and assure that your transaction proceeds through to a smooth & successful closing.
With over 20 years of sales, service and negotiation experience, Josh R Auxier (Owner/Designated Broker) ensures the main goal of all our brokers is to find our clients the best solution for their situation, with the least amount of time, money, and stress. During the process, we help our clients understand the many ways a real estate transaction can affect their lives for years to come. As professionals who are immersed in every aspect of the markets all day every day, we will bring to light and provide advice on many aspects of real estate transactions that less experienced brokers often overlook.
We look forward to serving your needs. You can be sure that because our business thrives on referrals and repeat business that only comes from providing our clients with superior service you will receive the best we can offer every time. We desire to leave every person we do business with in a better situation than when we met them, be it through housing, financial situation, education, or a new friendship. Thank you for any referrals you can provide.