Our goal at ACRES Real Estate is to serve our clients by protecting & maximizing owner investments while also ensuring safety & satisfaction for tenants in their new home.
As ACRES Real Estate’s business is always growing, we are always looking for qualified people to help in our expansion and so we are constantly looking for experienced individuals to join our team. ACRES Real Estate has been an industry leader and has proudly served Tacoma & Pierce County for over 28 years. Our business model is a family operated one, and we attribute the success of our company to the dedication and care each member shows.
- Property Managers must have a Real Estate license
- Must be familiar with WA Landlord/Tenant Laws as defined by the Residential Landlord-Tenant Act (RCW 59.18)
- Landlord or On-Site Management experience a plus
- Exceptional customer service is essential, as managers must not only meet the needs of tenants, but also respect the demands of protecting an owner’s investment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Positions include administration & bookeeping for those with a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Exceptional customer service is essential to our clients as well as our staff
- Great time management and organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and precision in data entry
- Must be flexible in tasking in all areas of the office
- Licensed & Bonded Independent contractors in all areas of home repair
- Must have WA State Business license, insurance bond, & references
- Must have own tools and transportation
- Jobs include home & and apartment repairs, in addition to preparing vacant units for occupancy